Publisher: All-Russian public organization "Academy of Engineering Sciences named after A.M. Prokhorov". El No. FS77-51036. ISSN 2307-0595
Evaluating the Possibility of Oral Speech Software Analysis Application for Research in Developing a Method for Diagnosing the Presence in an Individual's Memory of Concealed by Him Information
Engineering Bulletin # 06, June 2015
Article file: Belykh_V.pdf (830.15Kb)
The problem of creating oral speech software analysis tools for studying the possibility of developing methods aimed at research of verbal and cogitative processes externalization in the context of an individual's concealing information about past events has been considered. A corresponding tool for oral speech software analysis by several characteristics (fundamental tone frequency, phonemes distribution dynamics, number and duration of pauses) has been developed and described. A series of experiments clearly demonstrating the working results of the created software analysis tool and showing practical significance of the analyzed oral speech characteristics has been conducted and described. The developed software analysis tool and the obtained results make it possible to proceed with system research in development and practical implementation of the method for diagnosing the presence in an individual's memory of a possibly concealed by him information by means of analyzing the acoustic and psycholinguistic characteristics of his speech.
1. Lariontseva E.A., Ivanova E.Yu., Stel'mashuk N.N. Voice lie detectors. Molodezhnyi nauchno-tekhnicheskii vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Baumana = Youth Science and Technology Herald of the Bauman MSTU, 2012, no. 6. Available at: http://sntbul.bmstu.ru/doc/490858.html, accessed 01.05.2015. (in Russian).
2. Matsumoto S. A compendium of voice stress research. Polygraph, 2001, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 122-144.
3. Leont'ev A.A., Shakhnarovich A.M., Batov V.I. Rech' v kriminalistike i sudebnoi psikhologii [Speech recognition in criminology and forensic psychology]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1977, p. 38. (in Russian).
4. Nosenko E.L., Kholodnyi Yu.I. Syntactic structuring as the unconscious component of statements. 18 vsesoyuznyi simpozium po psikholingvistike i teorii kommunikatsii: tez. dokl. [Abstracts of 18th all-Union Symposium on Psycholinguistics and Communication Theory]. Moscow, Institute of Linguistics of USSR Academy of Sciences Publ., 1985, pp. 36-37. (in Russian).
5. Saltevskii M.V. Krim і nal і stika. U 2 ch. Ch. 1 [Forensics. In 2 pts.Pt. 1]. Kharkіv, Osnova Publ., 1999, pp. 261-273. (in Ukrainian).
Publications with keywords: acoustics, psycholinguistics, oral speech analysis
Publications with words: acoustics, psycholinguistics, oral speech analysis